Kristin Tyler is a co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer of LAWCLERK, a nationwide legal marketplace where attorneys hire freelance lawyers. She is a founding partner at Garman Turner Gordon, LLP, where she chairs the firm’s Estate Planning, Probate & Guardianship Practice Group. In addition to being a lawyer and entrepreneur, Kristin is a proud mom and firm believer that the practice of law can be rewarding despite its daily demands.
Kristin is also a frequent contributor at Attorney at Work. Her latest articles include:
- “Throw ‘Balance’ out the Window When WFH—Focus on Well-Being”;
- “What is a Next-Gen Law Firm?”;
- “’Balancing the Scales’: Have Women Lawyers’ Expectations Changed in the Past 50 Years?”
- “Top 10 Takeaways from NY Legal Tech’s ‘Scaling Small Law’ Meetup”; and
- “Try Outsourcing When You Can’t Clone Yourself.”
Kristin calls Las Vegas, Nevada home, which she found after doubling down as a Cornhusker in Lincoln, Nebraska. While she may long for the return of the Tom Osborne glory days, we’ve been longing for this episode.